【How to go to "Baekyang Concert Hall"】
1. Take subway and go to Shinchon Station (Seoul Metro Line. 2 / Green Line).
2. Take exit no. 2 or exit no. 3.
3. Walk until you can see the enterance of Yonsei Univ. (You can also see Yonsei Hospital Cancer center building)
4. Get through the enterance and go straight, then you can see the concert hall on your right.
* You can also take subway Kyunghee-Joongang Line, but I can't recommand that route because Kyunghee-Joongang Line is famous for long service interval.
【Precautions from the hosting company】
1. Entry to the show begins 30 minutes before the show.
2. Ticket box (for people who will receive ticket on the spot) opens 2 hours before the show and closes 30 minutes after the show was started.
3. Professional Cameras, High-End Cameras, Camcorders are prohibited. But You can use your cellphones to take picture or record video.
4. Tripods, selfie sticks and other things that can be obstacle for other people's sight are also prohibited.
5. Foods are also prohibited.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me through twitter (@leggoent) or ask.fm (https://ask.fm/exid_leggoenthttps://ask.fm/exid_leggoent)